From Dreamwidth Notes
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/348380.html -- Option at time of entry creation to instantly make entry a memory.
This would be fairly easy to implement if actually wanted.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/349056.html -- Export memories by category (needs work to avoid huge hit).
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/380025.html -- Indicate in archive view (or other places too?) if entry has been added as a memory (by me) (maybe public memory by others too).
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/891542.html - Revamp Memories - "should feel like a cross between delicious and inbox management;" specifically, put categories/keywords on the left and memorified links on the right. Better ability to bulk edit/rename/move between memories cats. Better ability to see/find uncategorized memories. Add the ability to add a note to a memory, a la delicious?
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/827149.html Bulk editing of memories (to be able to select some subset of memories and then edit keywords on that subset)
- Fix keyword editing so you don't have to remove the keyword in two different places (this would probably go under "total rewrite").
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/786535.html RSS feed of memories