Reading Page Wishlist
From Dreamwidth Notes
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/818998.html - Filter page to display only entries with certain security levels. [In DW Suggestions]
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/779609.html - Hide/Unhide Post option that would conceal a particular post behind a link when you view your Friends page.
- Related to above - an "unfold" option next to cut-tags, so they can be opened and read without having to navigate away from the reading page. Similar to the "add cut unfolders" option in the LiveJournal Firefox add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4536), which adds a little plus sign next to the cut-tag text that you click to expand (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/14694/1182418813).
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/761458.html - easy way to read Friends page from oldest to newest.
- Mentioned in above suggestion and elsewhere - a bookmark that lets you pick up where you left off on your Friends page.
- Ability to filter out certain user/tag combinations (e.g. "don't show me anything tagged of Joe's tagged rant").
- Done with the new subscription filters
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate back and forward through reading list entries.
- The ability to set default view to filter out certain journals or communities on certain days or times of day (e.g. "don't show me community X on Thursdays" or "don't show me community Y during work hours").
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/790275.html a single e-mail summary of a user's LJ posts.
- Instant notification of new entries on the watchlist not with emails or similar, but: a) either a little message in the navbar that appears *without* reloading the page (so I only need to reload when I see there are new entries) b) as a clickable link that opens a new small window which checks for updates every 5 minutes or so and gives a notification if there are new ones. This prevents users from reloading the page again and again and again and does not make it necessary to track everything. Could be a paid feature. Preferably works for filters, too (so I can choose to only see when my filter x is updated). Semagic once was able to do something like this.