S2 CSS: Entry page ids and classes
In addition to the entry stuff described in S2 CSS: Entry ids and classes, these additional classes are found only on the entry page. They mostly apply to the display of comments.
The entry page has body.page-entry as its body class.
- 1 Changes from normal entry classes
- 2 div#comments
- 3 Inside div.comment
- 3.1 div.header
- 3.2 div.contents
- 3.3 div.footer
Changes from normal entry classes
The bottom is a bit different from that described in S2 CSS: Entry ids and classes:
- Affects: The whole comments section of the page. This is right under the div.entry-wrapper.
- .comment-depth-odd -- An odd level comment in the thread. Threads start at odd.
- .comment-depth-even -- An even level comment in the thread. Threads start at even.
- .comment-depth-$N -- Where $N is the level depth of the comment.
= $N stands for the number of the comments. This isn't really all that useful for styling, it's more of a marker for browsers to be able to link to a certain comment.
Has inline style of:
style='margin-left: 25px; margin-top: 5px'
- .comment-wrapper-odd -- An odd numbered comment for comments on that level in the thread.
- .comment-wrapper-even -- An even numbered comment for comments on that level in the thread.
- .visible -- This comment is visible.
- .deleted -- This comment is deleted.
- .screened -- This comment is screened.
- .poster-$USER -- This comment was made by $USER
- .no-userpic -- This comment doesn't have an icon.
- .has-userpic -- This comment has an icon.
- .entry-author -- This comment was made by the entry's author.
div.separator, with div.separator-before and div.separator-after
These separator divs come before and after comment content.
These divs have an .inner div, too.
span.poster and span.comment-poster
Only shown to viewers.
The links/buttons for managing comments: delete/screen/freeze/track/etc
The text links to reply/parent/thread on a given topic