From Dreamwidth Notes
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/883468.html - Improving the Directory search by having it produce a bulleted list of usernames/communities like the Interests search, rather than the current table of userpics with names.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/419057.html - Search for users with PGP keys
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/853529.html - Although there are a number of ways to search, items like the directory search are quite limited and the directory search currently seems to be broken. New ideas: by location, by language, by updated (24h, 3d, 7d, 1mo), by multiple tickyboxed interests (as in "find people who are into [x]bisexuality [x]fanfiction [x]doctor who."
- More support for 'by location': http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/785729.html
- A decent search of journals, such as 'Search for this text in the posts visible to me in these journals in the past n days'. Doubtless hideously resource expensive (so limit to paid members and, possibly, how many searches can be made) but the alternative is downloading large chunks of data and then searching locally.
- Have interest search display newest or most recently active journals instead of oldest.
- A search option or some other page than can be used to find all entries and comments you've posted anywhere on DW.
- On site scheme pages, replace the current search interface of a text box and drop down menu with a single text box, and provide search results for all areas. http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/781823.html
- Bring back 'find similar' http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/788449.html