From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 03:36, 9 February 2009 by Rahaeli
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/884592.html -- enable bulk screening of comments by a given user; a counter-suggestion to a proposal to enable bulk deletion of comments by a given user, seen as more user-friendly and reversible. Seen as associated with but not identical to the killfile concept. Commenters would like to see the ability to auto-screen comments by a specific person in the future added.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/891815.html - ability to screen entire threads. Supported, as long as it's implemented in a way that helps differentiate it noticeably from "screen this comment."
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/849470.html - to restrict comment spam, have an option like "disable anonymous comments for articles more than (two months) old". General agreement for "Discussion Closed" idea: http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/849470.html?thread=12929854#t12929854
- Ability to block anonymous comments while allowing open id comments. --Zvi-likes-tv 19:37, 21 January 2009 (UTC) (in Bugzilla! Zilla 90)
- Ability to comment to a screened comment without unscreening it in the process.
- Ability to note, on the new ban-a-user frontend page, why you are banning someone.