Dev Quick Start
From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 07:03, 14 October 2014 by Rahaeli
If you're familiar with open source contributing already and just need the basic details about how we work, here you go! If you're looking for a more in-depth walkthrough, check out Dev getting started instead.
- Development environment - you have two options
- Git repository on GitHub - the main parts of the code you will be interested in are in dw-free
- Issue tracker (GitHub Issues) - see also Github Issues
- changelog - changelog community on Dreamwidth which automatically posts commits
- Don't forget your contributor licensing agreement - we'll need one of these from you before we can accept any contributions.
- If you run into problems or want to ask a question, ask in the #dreamwidth-dev IRC channel, or in the dw-dev community.