From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 16:15, 12 January 2009 by Sophie
- The channel is: #dw.
- If you need more information on how this all works, see IRC help.
- There is a list of channel logs here.
- IRC quote database
- There is a DW-specific infobot in the channel named Figment; the commands to use him are:
- infobot, <x> is <y>: This is how you ask Figment to remember a factoid <x>. For example, you might say:
infobot, wiki is http://wiki.dwscoalition.org/notes/
- which would ask him to remember that the factoid "anna help" was the URL to Dreamwidth's development wiki. This command works only in PM. You can ask him to recall a factoid with the command below.
- infobot, <x>: This asks Figment to recall a factoid that was previously remembered. You can use this in channel or in PM.
- infobot, no, <x> is <y>: If Figment already knows a factoid when you try to ask him to remember one, he'll tell you that he already knows it and he won't remember the new definition. This command tells him to change the factoid to the new definition anyway. This command works only in PM.
- infobot, forget <x>: This asks Figment to forget the factoid <x>. This command works only in PM.