From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 09:08, 17 March 2009 by Rahaeli
- Need to upgrade to OpenID 2.0, but currently there aren't any finished Perl OpenID libraries. Closest is OpenID4Perl. BOO.
- Want attribute exchange, so people can automatically do things like pass their emails IF they so choose.
- Interface rehaul.
- Want people to be able to sign in their accounts with OpenIDs, yes, but have regular OpenID accounts for people who don't want a full account. OpenID accounts should be upgradeable to full accounts.
- From pauamma: http://www.lightbluetouchpaper.org/?p=352 <--- You may want to make sure that Dreamwidth's OpenID (and SSL) implementation checks CRLs.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/886774.html - "Allow OpenID users to log in from the entry page in case anonymous comments are disabled." (Also, continue separating OpenID from "anonymous.")
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/818610.html -- provide lj-user/lj-comm -style link to OpenIDs
Provide an optional prompt for OpenId registrant to give an email (for replies to comments etc.) if their home service does not supply it.(already possible -- OpenID users can set & validate an email address)
- Make it possible for OpenID users to submit suggestions