From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 04:03, 21 August 2009 by 188.8.131.52
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/843742.html - browse tags alphabetically, possibly with an alphabet bar across the top of the tags page.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/842051.html - show author of post on page for editing tags in communities. Would make it easier for community maintainers to tag posts based on the author of each post.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/540179.html - provide link (on user's Tag page?) to view entries that don't have any tags.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/820013.html - provide option to display tagged entries from least to most recent.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/900087.html -- Rebuild the tagging system so large numbers of tags no longer cause performance issues
- Ability to merge one tag into another so that, for example, when a few posts have been tagged with "foo bar" instead of "foobar" they can be revised to the desired form without having to retag each individually and then delete "foo bar" by hand.
- Allow tag security level to be more private than the least private entry on which the tag is used. For example, I could write FO entries about the guy I'm stalking and tag them "the guy I'm stalking" but make the tag private so no one would know I said I'm stalking him.
- Limit characters that can be used in tags, so people can't use characters like + that break tag URLs.
- Ability to tag more than one entry at a time. IE: have a page that lists all entries for a journal (paginated if necessary) with checkboxes to select the entries involved, then the option to tag all of those at one time.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/793289.html - increase number of available tags
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/793765.html - make it easier to delete "accidental" tags
- make it easier to delete tags in general (sometimes it's an issue of not being able to find the link to the page!)