From Dreamwidth Notes
http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/882713.html -- (as clarified in comments) move advertisements to a bar similar to the nav bar, so that while they appear for the appropriate users, they do not interfere with journal layouts. - though DW will be operating without ads of that sort - do we mean internal promotions?(striking this off, as we won't ever have ads ever ever. --Rahaeli 02:35, 12 February 2009 (UTC))
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/880739.html -- make the ability to view journals in one's own style able to be set on a per-journal basis rather than an all-or-nothing prospect.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/850276.html - When navigating to the login page, the cursor would automatically display inside the first/Username Text Field, ready for a user to begin typing. General agreement for login.bml, not so much for index.bml
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/853499.html - Links that caused unsaved editing of posts should open in a new window and/or posts should be autosaved or users should be prompted to save before navigating away from the editing page. Help page should always open in a new window.
- To be able to view all journals and communities except my own in ?format=light.
- When logged out accidentally and prompted to log in again, to be returned to the same page I was on previously, not redirected to the welcome page.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/779609.html 'hide post' feature replaces a post on your watch list with a link to the post; analogous to an LJ-cut, but the reader does it, not the writer. As clarified in comments, ability to view all posts hidden using that feature, e.g. ?show=onlyhidden
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/791310.html - link to archive/calendar feature from home page
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/878506.html - force style=mine on all individual entries, but not on all journals - option to view all comment pages in your own style, but not necessarily the top-level journals and communities themselves, saving important features of their layout for view.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/878609.html - override custom comment pages of other users - seems similar to the force style=mine thread above - there is also a lot of discussion of the style=light option
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/879309.html - profile page best viewed in *_site scheme name_* - for those who would like to have their profile page viewed a certain way, but without forcing others to actually view it that way; see comment discussion
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/864817.html - Links for "You are not authorized to view this protected entry" page - basic links that would permit a user to gain authorization, "log in," "join community," "add friend," etc.